Sunday, September 27, 2009

Missed The Joe Milford Poetry Show Interview? You can listen to it now.

Hey guys, if you missed my radio interview on the Joe Milford Poetry Show, you can check out the player below and listen to it at your leisure. I was a bit nervous and it shows sometimes but Joe did a great job interviewing me and I am glad that we touched on topics that I am interested in including addiction, technology, and poetry. I tried to be clear as much as possible even though I was on my cell phone. My reading started shaky. Note: Don't use your laptop to read your poems from. The window will freeze when you least expect it. Feel free to leave comments letting me know what you think of the interview. Enjoy!


http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Joe-Milford-Show/2009/09/27/Joe-Milford-Hosts-Radames-Ortiz

No comments: