Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Joe Milford Poetry Show Hosts Radames Ortiz Sunday at 7:00pm - 8:30pm EST

I will be interviewed today at 7-8:30pm eastern standard time on the Joe Milford Poetry Show, an internet radio show hosted at blogtalk radio. I'm pretty excited about it and a little nervous since it will be an hour and a half long radio interview. I have done radio interviews before but none have ever been this long. So, I hope I will be interesting enough to captivate listeners. The host Joe Milford is wonderful and a great interviewer, so I shouldn't be too nervous since he's great at making interviews interesting.

I will be reading some of my poems, talking about poetry and how technology is effecting it. If you are available and close to a computer, I hope you can tune in and show your support. Don't forget you can call in with questions, comments and suggestions at 646) 595-2394.

No comments: