Thursday, March 03, 2011

Monster (Drupal Remix) Rap Video featuring A. Hughes and D. Stagg

For those of you who personally know me know that I am not only into poetry but I am also very much into technology specifically social media, search engine marketing and content management systems. So, I am pretty lucky that I work with a bunch of other tech geeks who share the same passions as I do.

My homies A.Hughes and D.Stagg recently dropped their rap video "Monster (Drupal Remix)." It's a remix of Kanye West's Monster.

The track gives love to Drupal, an open source content management system. You can download the mp3 here and watch the nerdtastic video below.

BTW, I make a quick cameo in it.

"Monster (Drupal Remix feat. A.Hughes and D.Stagg)" from Schipul - The Web Marketing Co. on Vimeo.

No comments: